Residential and Commercial
Mold presence and damage is a common occurrence in South Florida properties due to the consistent high levels of humidity, elevated temperatures, poor ventilation and water incidents. Elevated levels of Mold can be a serious health hazard to occupants and may cause serious damage to a property.
Evidence of excessive mold include:
- Strong, musty odors.
- Visible signs of mold.
- Excessive humidity.
- Any evidence of past moisture problems that might have caused undetected mold growth.
- Improper past mold remediations.
Occupants may have serious reactions when exposed to mold:
- Itchy and watery eyes.
- Runny or stuffy nose
- Sneezing and Coughing
- Asthma symptoms
The most common indoor molds are Cladosporium, Penicillium, Aspergillus, and Alternaria, when a Lab Test is performed we will be able to identify the type and levels of mold present. Elevated or abnormal levels of mold will require proper remediation and or sanitation by a Mold Remediation company.
The most common cause of mold is water damage from a leaky roof, pipe or air conditioner condensation. Even if you cannot see or smell the evidence of mold, it can still be present. The only way to have true peace of mind is by preforming a complete mold test.
When purchasing a property the correct way to rule out the risk of mold is by performing a Complete Mold Test within the Inspection Period.
Potential Mold Locations:
- Walls, ceilings, wood floors
- Inside walls
- Attic & Crawl Space
- Air Handlers & Duct System
- In the air, etc.
Our Florida Mold Assessor License allow us to offer a complete Mold Test that includes;
- Visual inspection of property
- Latest technology: Infrared Camera, Borescope and Moisture Readers
- Lab Test by an independent and credited laboratory
- Lab sampling; air sampling, inside walls air sampling, swabs, etc.
- Lab sampling: air sampling, inside wall air extraction, swabs, bulk, etc.
- Lab Report and Visual Inspection Report
- Remediation Protocol (if mold is confirmed)
Florida Law states that before proceeding with a Mold Remediation, an Inspection and Laboratory Test shall be performed. This is the only fact based manner to proceed and avoid becoming a victim of unprofessional or unscrupulous practices.
When applicable we offer our clients Mold Remediation services.
Contact us today to schedule a complete, thorough, and professional Mold Inspection including Lab Mold Tests.